Bespoke cleaning services to the commercial market
On time, on budget, always
Who we work with
- Private Hospitals & Clinics
- Property Management Agents
- Sports Centres
- CHAS accredited safe contractor
- NHS approved cleaning contractor
- ISO 9001:2008 accredited
- Cleaning crew electronically monitored
- 24 hour customer care
- Manpower to clean any commercial property in Sussex
- Passionate in everything we do
- Deep Cleaning Operating Theatres, Montefiore Hospital Hove.
- Deep Cleaning Washrooms Impulse Leisure Centre, Lancing.
- Deep Cleaning Marble Floors, AFON House, Horsham.
- Hard floor strip and sealing using permanent Dr Schutz PU Anticolor sealer – you will never have to strip and seal the floor again
- Strip and polish hard floors English Martyr’s Church, Goring by Sea.
HESEFA was created by Elena Edwards (currently Managing Director) in 2000 as an independent commercial cleaning company under the then name Helen Services, on a cold winter night over a cup of coffee with friends, having talks about starting a cleaning business that could offer a better service to the customer and equally a better working environment for the cleaners in an industry ruled by the law of ‘the cheap and the quick flick’.
Back in the year 2000 we were only cleaning small offices on the High Street. 12 months later we were cleaning large factory units in Worthing industrial estates – contracts that we are still running today.
What our customers say about us
Hesefa Ltd provide a discrete professional service. Friendly staff pay close attention to detail. Trustworthy and reliable. Read more…
We would like to commend yourself and indeed your company for the smooth and efficient service being provided. Read more…
Passionate about delivering and managing great experiences for our customers
HESEFA Limited aims to ensure that our services meet the needs of our customers at all times in accordance with customer, statutory and regulatory requirements, as well as our policies and procedures.
Top management are responsible for the implementation of our Quality Management System and for achieving and maintaining ISO 9001:2008 certification. The scope of our Quality Management System covers all activities stated within our Scope Document and we are committed to:
- Develop and improve our Quality Management System
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- The enhancement of :
- Quality, specification, and integrity
- Customer satisfaction
- Supplier performance
- Risk minimisation
- Work ethics and best practices
HESEFA Limited has a continuing commitment to:
- Reviewing the internal and external issues affecting our Quality Management System and the needs and expectations of interested parties
- Ensuring that our customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicating throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Establishing this Quality Policy and our ongoing Quality Objectives
- Ensuring that Management Reviews not only set but review the quality objectives, and report on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Ensuring the availability of resources
We shall endeavour to comply with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements, and constantly monitors our quality performance against objectives and implementing improvements when appropriate.
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the requirements of the Quality Management System as defined in this Quality Procedures Manual. This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Copies are made available to all members of staff and relevant interested parties along with copies of the minutes of Management Reviews, or extracts thereof, in accordance with their role and responsibilities as a means of communicating the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.
We do not collect any data from you while you are browsing our website.
We will collect your name and your email address, when you are filing in the contact form on our website and start a conversation with us. This data will only be used to communicate with you via email, once you made contact with HESEFA LTD first.
We will not share this data with third parties.